Self Care & Compassion Fatigue Training
Don't Miss it!
So many are exhausted, overwhelmed, and operating on fumes.
Many cannot imagine what health care workers and those involved in caring for patients of COVID-19 are experiencing every day, which is why this training was created with you in mind.
Dr. Guillory contacted a few of her friends and colleagues in the medical profession and asked if there was a need for a Self Care training. Each one responded with a resounding YES!
Training is for the following but not limited to:
- Doctors/Nurses/Pharmacists/Physical Therapists
- Health Care Technicians -lab, radiology
- Patient Care Support
- Allied Health Workers
- Social Workers
- Facilities and Operations Technicians/Workers
- Healthcare Administrative Staff
- Workers at the COVID19 testing sites.
- and more
Please Note: This training is open to all but targeting the aforementioned groups.
This is FOR YOU!
During this interactive virtual training, the following will be covered:
- How to implement Self Care during this time
- How to mentally Self Protect
- How to recognize and address Compassion Fatigue
- How to create an emergency personal Self Care plan
In this training, participants will also
- Get a moment to pause and breathe
Dr. Kristen Guillory, MSW is a mental health specialist, professional development trainer, former professor of 12 years in Social Work and Counseling, an international speaker, speaker coach & aunt. Dr. Guillory has trained over 4,000 professionals in the areas of Self Care and Compassion Fatigue. She is also the author of Walking Through the Fog: Holding on to Hope When you Can't see the Sun AND 52 Tips on Self Care and Mental Wellness. Visit kristenguillory.com to learn more.